Tuesday, May 8, 2012

2nd Blog Birthday


Today marks two years since the first post of this blog appeared.

The start was slow, daily pageview tallies were in the 40-80 range for the first six months. But the pace picked up and now pageview counts are nicely in the 1,000-1,500 range (viewing drops off around any Saturday) and the cumulative amount as of this posting is about 360,000.

It's getting to the point where I'll allow advertising. That will make both Google and my wife happy and will help subsidize the research that goes into many of the posts you read here.

So a hearty thank you to all you readers, be you regulars or occasionals, for motivating me to keep the blog rolling.

3 comments:

Albert. S said...

Congrats Don, I think your blog is awesome and mentally, aesthetically healthy. I enjoy seeing what you post on here, never disappointing. Tell your wife it's life good deed to others and Art. Take care.

dearieme said...

Congratulations from me too, Don.

You continue to give delight.

Donald Pittenger said...

I appreciate your kind remarks.